Well, my friends and family, here is my last blog from Madrid! I spent the week making thousands of baby notecards, until I got tired of ripping up my index cards, and resigned to make them online, which is far less satisfying. Anyways, thousands of summary sheets, ripped baby notecards, and online notecards later, today was finally exam day. And after five hours and three exams, our program is finally almost done. There is one essay that is standing between me and freedom. I will be departing for Italy tomorrow morning and returning to Cádiz on Tuesday to work at the Red Cross. I will admit to being slightly nervous about being left in Europe for two weeks by myself, but hopefully my horribly accented Spanish will improve. Also, hopefully my writing will go back to sounding grammatically correct, and hopefully I don’t adapt Italian grammar in the meantime. So for now, ciao bella and viva Italia!
No comments:
Post a Comment