The day we’ve all been waiting for is finally here: the first day of spring break! There are so many positive things about today I don’t even know where to begin. Besides the obvious fact that we don’t have classes for a week, I finally cleaned our room, which looked like a post-chem test battlefield, I went to the race expo for the Georgia marathon, my Mom and Jessica came up, and Sushi Fridays were finally reinstituted for me. Basically, it was a wonderful day. I was especially reminded today of how lucky I am to have such awesome family and friends. I am so grateful for everything that they have done and continue to do for me. Since it is the first day of spring break and all, I will therefore conserve my writing energies so that they may be channeled on a more challenging day.
No comments:
Post a Comment