Friday, April 8, 2011

Day #31: Last Spain Meeting

                I recently returned from the final Spain meeting for my study abroad group. Ironically, it was also my first Spain meeting as well. We had a wonderful home cooked meal that consisted of several different Spanish things, of which I know not their identities. A year ago, I probably would have said my sisters’ and my infamous quote that my dearest Uncle Denny loved oh so much: “Ewww!” However, times have changed, and I have learned that sometimes you just have to close your eyes and eat the thing if you want to get fed. I was pleasantly surprised today though, because unlike Woody’s food, this was actually delicious. Anyways, the meeting was nice and short, and apart from confirming my impression that the professor we will be studying under is crazy, was rather uneventful. With this final meeting, the fact that I will be living in Spain for ten weeks this summer is finally becoming a reality. I am so excited to have the incredible opportunity to experience the colorful culture and beautiful language of this country. I can’t wait for summer! İBuenas noches!

No comments:

Post a Comment