Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Days #39-43: Hell Week

                Among us Tech students, this wonderful week before “Dead Week” (the week before exams), is fondly known as Hell Week, adequately named for the hellacious amount of tests, projects, and assignments that are due since professors are not allowed to torment us during Dead Week. Hence my temporary absence from the rest of the world. And since Hell Week continues until Friday, I have once again consolidated five days of blogs into this one so that I can catch up. Because I can only think in bullet points thanks to my mental exhaustion, here is a list of my positive things from the last five days:
1) Saturday: I went to Greensboro, Georgia. It was just like being back home, and a much appreciated break from the city. I rode four-wheelers, cruised around in a jacked-up truck, and ate fried deer to my heart’s content.
2) Sunday: I got an adequate amount of sleep! And studied physics all day. (The sleep is the positive.)
3) Monday: Hmm… Moe’s Monday? And more studying.
4) Tuesday: LAST CHEMISTRY LAB! Chemistry labs are a very scarring experience, so I am actually indescribably elated about this occurrence.
5) Wednesday: I found an excuse to wear my cowboy boots, which always makes things better. Hell week continues.
I offer my most sincere apologies for this uneventful entry after five days of building suspense. However, I am so incredibly excited to go to the farm this weekend, so be prepared for several extremely positive blogs in the near future, pending on my survival of Hell week.

No comments:

Post a Comment